Here is issue #015 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Rails 22.214.171.124 has been released: This new version contains an important security patch, so make sure to upgrade! 🔒
2. Upgrading a Large Rails Application from Rails 5.0 to 5.1: Our latest case study after working on a large Rails 5.0 to 5.1 upgrade 🚀.
3. Rails 6.1's ActiveModel Errors Revamp: Some of the ActiveModel Errors changes that will come with Rails 6.1.
4. Ruby 2.7 adds Enumerable#filter_map: The new filter_map method filters and map the enumerable elements within a single iteration 💎.
5. Spark Joy by Running Fewer Tests: An interesting article by Shopify about running fewer tests.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week and stay safe!
The FastRuby.io team.