Here is issue #016 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Rails 6.1 tracks Active Storage variant in the database: A new change in Active Storage for the next version of Rails.
2. Introducing Dash - An open source dashboard from OmbuLabs: An open source dashboard application written in Ruby on Rails that integrates open pull requests and issues from GitHub with Pivotal Tracker stories ✌️.
3. HEY's Gemfile: In case you are interested, this is the Gemfile that HEY, the latest service from Basecamp, is using.
4. How GitLab scaled async workload processing: An interesting article on how GitLab used Sidekiq to scale async processing 🚀.
5. RubyGems 3.2.0.rc.1 has been released: RubyGems just released a new version. We're happy to have made that possible 💎.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.