Here is issue #019 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Ruby introduces find pattern: Ruby has added support for find pattern in the pattern matching ✌️.
2. Rails 6.1 automatically generates an abstract class when using multiple databases: Rails 6.1 allows us to generate an abstract class when we are generating a model using scaffold.
3. Proposal for a new concurrent abstraction without thread-safety issues: A very interesting proposal in the Ruby community about concurrent abstraction 💎.
4. Understanding Bundler: This article answers some common questions about bundler 💯.
5. Rails 6.1 raises on db:rollback for multiple database applications: Rails 6.1 adds support to handle db:rollback in case of multiple database application.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.