Here is issue #023 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Rails 126.96.36.199 has been released: This version is a security release and addresses one possible XSS attack vector in Actionable Exceptions. 🔒
2. Ruby 2.7.2 Released: This release contains the new version of webrick with a security fix for the vulnerability that we shared in the previous newsletter. 🔒
3. Official Rails News: Some interesting changes that happened in the Ruby on Rails codebase recently. 🚀
4. Ruby 3 adds Symbol#name: The new `name` method is introduced on `Symbol` to simply convert a symbol into a string. 💎
5. View Caching In Rails: An interesting article that covers all you need to know about View Caching.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.