1. Ruby 3.2 was released on Christmas Day! 🎄 Find out what Santa left under the tree.
2. Of course, we can't get a new Ruby release without asking "Is it faster?" Don't worry, Thomas Leitner already crunched those numbers for you. 📊
3. Ariel Juodziukynas released the second part of his series on how to optimize images. The sequel covers how to optimize SVG files. 🖼️
Performance bottlenecks got you down? Need to speed up your Rails app? Check out our Ruby performance audit: Tune Report! A long-term performance plan to improve your infrastructure and scale.
4. Tenderlove wrote a year in review for 2022. Check out his highlights and predictions for the coming year here. 🥂
5. Mark your calendars! The dates for RubyConfs and Camps in 2023 are up. 📆
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
The FastRuby.io Team