1. Last issue we included Part 1 and Part 2 on the new Rails 7.1 features. Here is the finale, Part 3!
2. Speaking of trilogies, our very own Ariel Juodziukynas published Part 3 of his series on optimizing images. Click here to learn how to make your images load faster. ⚡
3. Where's Waldo? Yaroslav Shmarov's SupeRails published a video on how to use the gem Geocoder to find GPS coordinates, calculate distances, and search location ranges. 🗺️
Performance bottlenecks got you down? Need to speed up your Rails app? Check out our Ruby performance audit: Tune Report! A long-term performance plan to improve your infrastructure and scale.
4. Want to hop on the AI bandwagon? Kane Hopper wrote a guide on how to use Ruby and OpenAI to create an email parser. 🤖
5. In case you weren't able to make it to The Rails SaaS Conference, Nadia Odunayo gave an interesting talk on how she got to 1 million users as a one-woman dev team. 📺
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
The FastRuby.io Team