1. Do you know what an N+1 problem is? If not, you might be creating them by accident! Andy Croll published an article explaining what they are and how to avoid them 🐌
2. Still catching up to Ruby 3.2? Check out this handy annotated changelog ☑️
3. If you weren't able to make it to RailsConf last year, you can now watch the talks on YouTube. We recommend our talks Here Be Dragons: The Hidden Gems of Technical Debt & From Beginner to Expert, and Back Again 📺
📣 Exciting Opportunity Alert! FastRuby.io is looking for a talented Marketing Strategist to join our team. Apply now and take your career to the next level.
4. Nate Berkopec released a video going over the new features in Puma 6.1 🐅
5. Have you toyed with the idea of creating your own gem, but never got around to doing it? Simon Chiu wrote a guide on how to create one from your existing code 💎
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
The FastRuby.io Team