Here is issue #012 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Churn vs. Complexity vs. Code Coverage: This combination of metrics will tell you which files are the most changed, the most complicated, and the least covered by tests.
2. Rails 6.0.3 has been released: This new version fixes warnings when used with Ruby 2.7.
3. RailsConf 2020 playlist: All the videos for RailsConf 2020 (couch edition) are now available to watch ✌️.
4. Method Arguments in Ruby: The final part of a series of articles about Method Arguments 💎.
5. A May of WTFs: A new place where you can easily report bugs that you find in your Rails project.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week and stay safe!
The FastRuby.io team.