Here is issue #013 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Two Commonly Used Rails Upgrade Strategies: This article explains two common Rails Upgrade strategies so you can decide which one is the best for your application 🚀.
2. Rails 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 have been released: These releases contain important security fixes, so make sure to upgrade when you can.
3. How to Migrate from Capybara Webkit to Webdrivers: This article explains the process to replace the capybara-webkit gem in a legacy project with a more modern approach that uses the webdrivers gem and a headless browser.
4. How to Fix Slow Code in Ruby: An interesting article about how you can use Profiling and Benchmarking to fix slow Ruby code 🐌.
5. Matz is asking for feedback: The creator of Ruby recently posted in the Rails forum calling for feedback on Ruby 2.7/3.0 keyword argument pain 💎.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week and stay safe!
The FastRuby.io team.