Here is issue #054 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
- RailsConf2022 Lineup: Check out this year's schedule featuring our workshop on Upgrading Rails: The Dual-Boot Way
- Generating the Gemfile.next.lock: Learn 2 techniques to generate this file: the faster one and the safer one
- Custom Changes in Ruby: Create ranges for custom objects by implementing just a couple standard methods:
- Rails 7 Now Lazy Loads Schema Cache: Use a config option to now switch between eager and lazy schema cache loading
- Ruby 3.1 introduces Variable Width Allocation for Strings: Understand how Variable Width Allocation works in Ruby
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
Join Our Team!
We are looking for Ruby on Rails and React Engineers interested in joining our fully remote and collaborative team. No resume or cover letter is required. Learn more and apply 👉 https://ombulabs.com/jobs