Here is issue #059 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
- Introducing CI Runner: A tool to help rerun CI failures on your local machine without the copy/paste hassle.
- The difference between procs and lambdas in Ruby: Let’s take a look at each one of these differences in more detail.
- How to Track Down Memory Leaks in Ruby: In this post, the first of a two-part series on memory leaks, we'll start by looking at how Ruby manages memory
- 3 Practical Uses of Ruby's `method_missing` Worth Knowing.: What is Ruby’s method_missing?
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.
* Want to know what upgrading to 6.1 would require? Request an audit to find out what catching up will require.
Is your Ruby app slow?
Accelerate your application with a long-term performance plan, we present you the Fastruby.io "Tune Report". Learn more 👉 https://www.fastruby.io/tune