1. Rails 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 have been released! The vulnerabilities are low risk, but it's always good to upgrade just in case 🔐
2. Did you ever wonder what happened to RailsCasts? Ryan Bates is writing a retrospective on it. You can read Part 1 here 📖
Don't have time to upgrade your Rails app? We offer Roadmaps and full-service upgrades!
3. Rubygems added a new experimental
gem exec command. Check out the PR.
4. Are you using Ractors? If not, Julie Kent wrote a great introductory guide on what they are and how to use them 👩🏫
5. Davide Santangelo wrote an article on how the Rack Module works.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
The FastRuby.io Team