📣 PSA: Ruby 2.7 reaches end-of-life tomorrow!
1. New Ruby 3.2.2, 3.1.4, 3.0.6 and 2.7.8 were just released today! They fixed 2 vulnerabilities. 🔐
2. Ethan Fertsch released his second article in a multi-part series about metaprogramming in Ruby. In this one, he covers the practical applications of metaprogramming.
Don't have time to upgrade your Rails app? We offer Roadmaps and full-service upgrades!
3. Not every Rails upgrade is the same. Check out Ernesto Tagwerker's breakdown on the different approaches FastRuby.io takes to upgrading small and large apps.
4. Wondering how to deploy a React-Rails app? Tim Tran wrote a post about it here using Render.
5. What's a Rails session? Why do you need them? Akshay Khot covers everything you need to know in his latest blog post.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
The FastRuby.io Team