Here is issue #030 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
1. How Fast is Ruby 3 on Rails?: Now that Ruby 3 has been released, here are our new performance benchmarks. 📊
2. Rails 6.1.1 has been released: If you were running the latest version of Rails, make sure to update! ✌️
3. How to Upgrade Rails Without a Test Suite: If your application has no tests, you will learn how to upgrade without having to write tests first.
4. Rails 6.1 allows per environment configuration support for Active Storage: Rails 6.1 allows environment-specific configuration files to set up Active Storage.
5. The Rails Upgrade Series: In this guide you'll find links to all of the relevant posts to help with a Rails upgrade. 🚀
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.
* Want to know what upgrading to 6.1 would require? Request an audit to find out what catching up will require.
* Already on 6.1? Check out our Stay Up To Date service so you can be ready for Rails 6.2.