Here is issue #033 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Nested forms in Rails: How to deal with complex nested forms.
2. 86% of Average Code Coverage: Ruby shows up as the language with the most code highest percentage.
3. Correct Delegation with Ruby 2.6, 2.7 and 3.0: A way to do delegations that works in Rails.
4. Introducing Hotwire: A look at this new feature of Rails 6.
5. Ruby on Rails View Patterns and Anti-patterns: Tips on how to handle the a mix of technologies living in the View layer.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
* Already on 6.1? Check out our Stay Up To Date service so you can be ready for Rails 7.0.
We are hiring! We are looking for a Senior Rails Developer interested in joining a fully remote and collaborative team. Learn more at https://ombulabs.com/jobs. Come work with us!