Here is issue #038 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Behind The Scenes: Rails UJS: Concepts of how UJS helps Rails do its magic for remote:true calls 🎉.
3. The Best Ruby HTTP clients for 2021: An overview of the most popular gems used to perform HTTP requests.
4. Common issues with CSV parsing and solutions to them: A glance at how to fix the most common CSV issues to help write bulletproof code ☢️.
5. Rails 7 adds `Enumerable#in_order_of`: An explanation of the new Rails method that returns a new array ordered according to the provided series.
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.
* Want to know what upgrading to 6.1 would require? Request an audit to find out what catching up will require.
* Already on 6.1? Check out our Stay Up To Date service so you can be ready for Rails 7.0.
We are hiring! We are looking for a Senior Rails Developer interested in joining a fully remote and collaborative team. Learn more at https://ombulabs.com/jobs. Come work with us!