Here is issue #039 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. RailsConf 2021 Talks: All the talks from RailsConf 2021 are now available to watch. 🎉
2. The O in Solid: This is the second post in this series where we take a deeper look at each of the SOLID principles.
3. Rails 7 adds Enumerable#sole: The Enumerable#sole method returns one and only one element and raises an error if there are none or more than one element present in the Enumerable.
4. Ruby 3.1 adds Array#intersect?: Ruby 3.1 introduces the Array#intersect? method, which returns boolean value true or false based on whether the given input arrays have common elements. 💎
5. Understanding Ruby Method Lookup: A great article to better understand how Ruby works internally. 🔎
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
* Already on 6.1? Check out our Stay Up To Date service so you can be ready for Rails 7.0.
We are hiring! We are looking for a Senior Rails Developer interested in joining a fully remote and collaborative team. Learn more at https://ombulabs.com/jobs. Come work with us!