Here is issue #025 of our newsletter, where we collect news and tools that we find interesting for your Rails project.
1. Rails 6.1 RC1 has been released: The much anticipated first release candidate for Rails 6.1 is here. 🎉
2. The Complete Guide to Rails Shims: A list of some of the functionality of past versions of Rails that was extracted into gems. 💎
3. Remote Ruby Podcast episode 100: Upgrading Rails with Ernesto Tagwerker. 🎧
5. How to Dual Boot Rails Versions: Great video tutorial on how to run two versions of Rails in your app. ▶️
We hope you find these links useful. Feel free to forward it to your friends! ;)
Have a nice week!
The FastRuby.io team.
* Still not on Rails 6.0? Request an audit to find out what catching up will require.
* Already on 6.0? Check out our Stay Up To Date service so you can be ready for Rails 6.1.